Rogue Trader Lincoln

Friday, October 27, 2006

Customer Service - Not

After I determined all the faults on the car, I called Cars4less to inform the so called "salesman" who sold me the car, about the faults. This is the extent of the service I received.
He basically said, "Sold as viewed, not my problem."
Well, he is wrong. He appears to think that because he said that, that is the law.
Of course, he is a salesman, so I didn't listen to anything he said anyway, but that's beside the point. What he says means nothing.
Then when I explained that I knew my rights and would contact Trading Standards, he said, and I quote, "Bring it on."
Is this the sort of service a respected trader would offer?
No.
So what does that say about cars4less?
I'll leave that for you to decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home